Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

love yourself

This video kind of says it all. (You may tear up like I did.)  It's an epidemic in our day and age with women.  We want to be skinnier, happier, prettier, curvier, sexier, etc. etc. etc.  Women are their own worst beauty critics. Only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful.  

God created you perfectly.  He created you wonderfully and in God's image.  

"For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”  -1 Samuel 16:7

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."  -Psalm 139:13

You're beautiful! Embrace it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment