Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

by far the cutest baby you've ever seen. already. hehe!






In case you can't tell, the baby is the little peanut looking thing in the black sack!  Cutest little nugget eeeevvvvveeeeerrrrrr.  and you should have seen his/her little heart! It was fluttering so, so fast and it was SO neat to see.  It is truly SO CRAZY thinking that right now there is a little baby growing inside me with such a strong little heartbeat! I know it's so little but I like to think the baby already has feelings and loves her mama just as much as I already love her!... or him... hehe! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Mandie do you want me to cry ?
    This is adorable, i'm so happy for you !
    Can't wait to see you next summer, and the see your big tummy :)
    LOVE LOVE LOVE
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete