Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

God is right here

Today has been a rough day to say the least.  Emotionally, I am exhausted from saying bye to Eric again and the long flight home filled with just hours of time to think and be alone with my thoughts.  Physically, I am tired because I have a 14 hour jetlag to try and push through. Anyway, I woke up at 5:30am this morning, wide awake, and forced myself to atleast try to stay in bed until 7am.  In that hour and a half I had about 2 breakdowns and just still couldn't believe how fast the two week trip went by and that I left Eric again.
I prayed a couple times that I would just stay strong today and get through all this emotional stuff again and be able to hold it together for the next four months.  I found this singer randomly on TV today, shes a christian singer and wrote a few love songs on her album as well.  This is the first song that I listened to of hers and maybe it was just luck, but then again maybe it was God just reminding me that he has an awesome plan for Eric and I and I just need to wait and let his will take control.  Hearing this song and the lyrics made me cry again... but this time they were mostly hopeful tears and I instantly felt less lonely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment