Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

leaving on a jetplane

ahhhh its here!!!! Right now I am sitting in the airport getting ready to board the plane to Tokyo. I cannot believe that this is all happening now and that after this long flight, I will see my husband and be able to relax in his arms again. I have waited for this for so long! this will be the most memorable and amazing Christmas that we will ever have. I am sitting here just picturing myself getting off that plane, seeing Eric, and sprinting ahead and jumping into his arms. It will be such a special moment. Thank you all SO much for your prayers and love for us. I can truly feel how excited everyone is for us and that really helps us get through the harder moments. I will miss my mommy and family this Christmas but I will start my new year with a kiss from my husband and nothing beats that! ah this is SO surreal. we love you all and we will be missing our families and thinking of you all! everyone have a safe holiday!! Will update the blog when I can so stay tuned! merrrrryyyy Christmas!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment