Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

our Marine is falling apart!

what a week for poor, sweet Eric!

First, the boy finds out that he has an abscess on his back. and by abscess I mean he has a hole that is about 2 inches deep on his back. Literally, like, a HOLE.  He must have had a cut or something that got infected and after being rushed to the hospital, they dug out his infection with a scalpel, stuffed his gaping hole with gauze, put him on an antibiotic and sent him off!  Well he has to go back to the hospital every other day to get his gauze changed and its just quite a hassle!
WELL, yesterday morning he wakes up and his legs are covered in a rash! And he keeps having hot flashes and cold flashes and all these problems. So now he's back at the hospital AGAIN!

Please pray for my handsome husband... I just want him healthy and happy for when I get there and then I'll take care of him and everything he needs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment