Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

2 days

I can feel myself getting tense and blurry. I check the clock constantly wondering what time it is and how much longer til he leaves. I am definitely more moody and just hard to read. Days seem really blurry and weird... like we both know there is this crappy absolution coming and there is nothing we can do about it. I took today and tomorrow off from work to just spend with Eric and enjoy eachother for the last few moments. I can't believe that tomorrow is our last day together. This is all so real now and its really starting to take my breath away when I think about how long 6 months is. This is really going to happen on Saturday morning. Our life is going to drastically change. I'm just waiting to start my new life of waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment