Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

On the other hand...

I started writing a post and it got to emotional and made me sad so since it's Friday and the start of a dag'on great last weekend with Eric, I thought it might be about time.......

THINGS THAT DON'T SUCK ABOUT THIS DEPLOYMENT:

1. My toilet seat will be left in the down position. Case and point:
Me: Eric, can you please put the toilet seat down from now on? You live with a woman now.
Eric: (blank expression) ..... But you live with a man now...
2. I won't get yelled at for not picking up my thousands of clothes and shoes all over the floor.
3. I'll get to DVR whatever I want and watch it as I please. Instead of getting "the look" when Jersey Shore or Vampire Diaries come on. And instead of having to delete the 30 football games Eric has recorded (along with the SportsCenters that follow) just to make room.
4. My grocery bill will be significantly less.
5. Every meal I cook won't need to have at least a pound of meat in it with whatever starch and carbs possible on the side. I forgot the last time I had a salad.
6. My face won't smell like an armpit anymore from when Eric uses my face towel to wipe off his excess deodorant.
7. I won't hear "can you turn it to channel 570" every morning... Like I don't know by now that channel 570 is ESPN.
8. I won't have to see the "-70$" on our bank account from when Eric fills up his gas in his truck.
9. Laundry. Enough said.

..... There are surely a lot more little funny things that I could think of. But hands down, I'd rather have smelly laundry and watch too much football and put my own toilet seat down any day. If that meant my sweet boy was close and safe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment