Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

busybusybusy

I have been the busiest little bee lately! Work is hectic and Kobe is a lot of work too.  And my friends love me and are always around trying to keep me busy and happy. And I'm just working on surrounding myself with family and things that I love.
Kobe got spayed yesterday and she's just the sweetest most cuddly little baby girl! She was so sad last night and I could tell she was in pain.  I put all the couch cushions on the floor and made us a big bed so that I could lay with her all night.  She's just so pathetic and sweet right now. She needs her mama. ;)
I realized something this week that made me so excited........ WE GET TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS CARD THIS YEAR!!! Eric and I are our own little family now so we get to send Christmas cards :)  I always had so much fun sending Christmas cards with my family and making them cute and festive so I'm so excited that Eric and I get our own this year!  I'm hoping for some great creative idea to come to me so be expecting a fun Christmas card from the new Mr and Mrs this holiday :)
Eric is doing great.  They just got to their training location last week and they will be there for a while. Luckily there are a few places with wifi on base so I can talk to him now and again.  He is getting used to life over there but we are missing eachother a lot.  Time is surprisingly not going by as slow as I thought and I'm getting used to life without Eric here.  My fear was always that we would forget eachother in a sense and kind of live separate lives but we have been doing such a great job of talking as much as possible and keeping eachother in parts of every day.  He loves me so much and he tells me everyday.  We are going to be SUCH a strong couple after this.
I'm so looking forward to Christmas.  Not just because I'll be spending it in Japan with my boy but because Christmas just puts me in such a good mood!  I bought the Justin Beiber Christmas CD soooo that makes everything better as well.  But with the fall weather and Christmas lights already going up everywhere I'm just so excited to start a season of Jesus and love and generosity and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment