Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

sweetest nephews (and niece) ever

LOOK AT MY FRIDGE!! Going to my fridge to get anything these days makes me SO happy!  My 4 little nephews have been making and sending cards and letters to the house for me and it makes me feel so loved. They are the cutest, most thoughtful kids (with the sweetest mama and the best dad).  Last week I stopped by their house with lots of Halloween treats for each of the kids and I just realized how much I love being in that house and seeing my new sister and brother-in-law and their kids... they will always put the sweetest smile on my face :)  I can't get enough of how sweet and perfect my family has been through all of this.... and especially Brian and Gretchen and they're 5 amazing little babes :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Mandie, you are so sweet! I'm glad you are enjoying all the homemade cards. We love having you in our family. You are welcome to come hang out at our house any time!

    ReplyDelete