Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ONE MONTH DOWN!/NEWS!

Hi November! You came so soon... and I'll be happy to see you go as well.  1) because it'll be even closer to my trip to Japan to see E and 2) because it's one month closer to this whole experience being over!
Heres the latest on our favorite Marine:  (note that I cant give many details about certain things for safety reasons and confidentiality)
E is over there living the life! haha  He's on a permanent vacation in a beautiful, beautiful country.  He says that the base pretty much looks the same as one youd see in the US but outside those gates are just gorgeous green mountains and crystal clear blue ocean.  (I have pictures he sent that I will post soon :)  His job seems to be something he enjoys besides waking up at 4:30am every morning to go on runs and other physically agonizing things... He is a great man solely for waking up that early and doing it. Ugh! He is also taking a martial arts class on his downtime which seems really fun for him! He will be a gray belt after this class (whatever that means).  He is having such a good attitude though and is being so sweet to me and understanding the hardships that this has brought.  He goes to the library in the mornings and evenings to text me and skype me and he's just been so great.  He gives me all the hope I need that things are going to work out just fine and that he loves me more than anyone could imagine.
As for me, still good days and bad days.  We are 1/6th of the way done though and I just love and miss my husband!  Things are better though and all the amazing people in my life are keeping me busy!  and God is certainly providing! :)

Some pics from the past month (more to come!) :

That's my girl! She loves her Cowboys jersey....

..... but Daddy hated it. So I had to appease him. Ugh.

Making Eric a big blanket to send for part of his birthday present :)

I made this for Eric to put up in his room. Hope he likes it and it's not too girly :-/ haha

I've been crafting a lot! Here's some invitations I made for my moms companys Halloween Party :)  I've also made some clothes, a bunch of hairbows, a couple door wreaths and a couple little cosmetic bags... I'm obsessed with my sewing machine and doing fun things!

at Eric's nephew, Grant's, football game!  They are SO cute with their little pads and jerseys with their names on the back! Eric is so sad he's missing out on watching Grants first season playing football.  But his team is doing great and I love watching them play!  (his last name is Little- number 33 I think :)

Bye October!  It was a rough month but still had it's blessings and good times!

1 comment:

  1. Mandie, I had no idea that you were so talented! I am so impressed! I love the collage you made for Eric--what a neat idea! Glad all the crafting is keeping you busy :-)

    ReplyDelete