Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

another Eric Update

ALL PRAISE TO GOD for keeping Eric and the rest of the unit safe on their long long flight! MORE praise to God for letting Erics Blackberry Messenger work over in Japan! Haha Eric bbm-ed me at 1:36am last night and have never shot out of bed so fast! I heard his special ringtone for bbm's and I was wide awake! he said that they had just landed somewhere in mainland Japan and they were refueling and on their way to AirForce base Kadina in Okinawa! (And he told me he loved me soo much... Twice ;) I have not heard from him since then but I'm hopeful to hear from him today! it is 1130am here meaning is 1230am there! its already early Wednesday there and Tuesday just started for us! (this 13 hour time difference will for sure take some getting used to.) in any case, I'm hoping that Eric is sleeping soundly and finally off that dag'on plane! I love you, handsome! Wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment