Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

so perfect :)

I loved the vows that Eric and I promised to eachother on our wedding day... but here's Eric's "real" vows. I don't want to lose this so I'm posting it :)


 I will kill the spiders. I will share my fries with you when you’ve finished all yours and are still hungry.  I will feed your tummy when I hear it growl and gurgle, I promise to get up and check for robbers in the middle of the night when the air vents make a noise. I will let you throw away my clothes that you think are ugly... as long as you keep your clothes off the floor. I will eat all the sausages when we order the supreme pizza. I will give you back massages. Even when you tell me you'll give me one in return and I know you probably wont because you'll fall asleep.  I will kiss your papercuts and your clumsy drawer-slammed finger and your counter-bumped hip. I’ll try my hardest not to get annoyed when you whisper questions and comments during movies. I will be the big spoon. and roll over and tell you I love you in your sleep. I will let you win at wrestling. Sometimes. Other times I will not. I will call you beautiful atleast once a day. I will send you random texts and leave you silly gifts. Just whenever I want to, Whenever I think you need one... or seven. I will check your tire pressure. and remind you to take your car in. I will hold your hand. I will love you. I will love you. I will love you.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment