Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Things I find myself doing since Eric left:

1. Online shopping.  oops...
2. Getting sick. ugh... the stress really takes its toll.
3. Obsessing over my dog like she's a child.
4. Eating Reese's Pieces. non.stop.
5. Bugging my mom to be my friend and come over to play every night.
6. Getting up 30 times in the middle of the night. a) because it's still hard sleeping without Eric and b) because every noise I hear I get paranoid and think someones trying to break in. And since Eric isn't here, I have to get up and check it out.
7. Checking my phone every 8 seconds for a text from Eric
8. Watching more ridiculous TV show series. My DVR is completely full.
9. Watching wedding shows on TLC to remind me of Eric and I's wedding-- when things were a bit happier
10. Sleeping in his t-shirts
11. Staying completely on my side of the bed all night
12. CRAFTING. I've literally been sewing and crafting every single day for hours... Everyone will get the coolest Christmas gifts so be ready.
13. Finding the coolest themed care packages EVER for Eric and planning them out
14. Caring what I look like at 8am because thats when I skype Eric
15. Missing him more than I ever thought was even possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment