Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

fear of missing vs. missing

There are good days and bad days. Today was a bad day.  Not only do I have the flu AND strep throat AND I have to go back to work tomorrow, but I missed Eric SO much today. And he's only been gone for 8 days... EIGHT STINKIN' DAYS!!! I was fine until I thought about that.  Until I was lying on the couch this morning and thought "wow, Eric's been gone for so long"... and then I realized he's only been gone for 8 days and I still have like a thousand days to go.  Just kill me.
So, today was the first day I think that it really kicked me in the gut.  When Eric left I was sad knowing that he wouldnt be home for so long, but we'd gone more than a week without seeing eachother before. Its getting to the point now, (and its not even full blown yet), that I will actually START missing him... instead of just the FEAR of missing him.  Booo... all these emotions are insane!  I feel crazy! haha

My joy is in my faith in Jesus though and He has been here for me and SO present lately to make me feel so much comfort.  I may not be happy all the time, but I'm always filled with actual joy (and there is a difference).  I just want my husband back and I want to move forward in our marriage. Happily. Together.


(just one of my favs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment