Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Japanese!

So since we booked our tickets to Japan, (I'm flying over with one of Eric's friends girlfriends so I wont be so lonely :) I have decided that I'm going to learn some Japanese.  My mama knows some Japanese because she actually lived in Okinawa for a few years of her younger childhood when my grandpa was in the AirForce stationed there.  So mama has been teaching me what she remembers a little bit and I've been youtubing videos. I probably wont get far because this language makes no freakin sense and there is nothing cohesive about it soooo I'll keep yall updated.


For now, heres a super cute picture of Eric and the twins, Max and Neveah, right before he left.  He loves them so much and is always in the other room playing with them when all the adults are in a different room... haha He's going to be such a good daddy one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment