Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Erics recent schedule...

I've had a few questions about Erics recent schedule. I know now it has been a bit confusing as I have 3 different posts about saying goodbye to him. haha! (Cruel and unusual punishment that I've had to say bye to my husband 3 times but I'll take what time with him I can get ;)  here's what has been up:
October 1st- Eric left for Quantico, VA for training at a camp there on base.
October 8th- Erics Unit through a family day picnic in Quantico. after that, he got liberty for the rest of the weekend meaning that he could come home with me and I brought him back to Quantico Sunday night.
Finally, on the 12th (our 2 month wedding anniversary- best 2 months of my life by the way) Eric got to come home for his last liberty for 3 days. I spent the most romantic and sweet 3 days with my amazing husband and sadly, this past Saturday the 16th, I brought Eric to his Unit and kissed him goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment